Description de l'offre
Solihull, West Midlands
IT - Network Engineer
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a global banking and financial services company, who are seeking Network Engineers to join the team to assist with implementing new project work and supporting current infrastructure to ensure availability of services to clients across all networking technologies.
· Ensuring PCI DSS and Group security requirements are adhered to for existing and new infrastructure.
· Working within ITIL framework to ensure SLA's are met for faults and new service requests while also ensuring change controls meet our own internal, and ITIL, standards.
· Frequent liaison with 3 rd party providers and internal colleagues to ensure all changes are meticulously planned and implemented successfully to reduce impact to clients.
· Working closely within the Networks team with fellow analysts to ensure good communication and knowledge transfer is maintained.
· Test networks in relation to systems performance and provide regular performance statistics and reporting; develop strategies and roadmaps for maintaining network infrastructure
· Identify single points of failure and recovery plans
· Facilitate capacity and availability management processes and procedures across all network services
· Participate in in a 24/7/364 on call rota.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
· Substantial experience in Networking Environment, within a technical team across multiple projects concurrently. Ideally this experience will be from a corporate environment
· Hands on experience of network troubleshooting
· Knowledge of current standards and protocols
· CCNA (CCNP, CCSA, degree level Computer Science also desirable)
· Cisco Switching and routing, Firewalls and load balancing technology
· Nexus 7K & 9K
· EMC Product Set and External Certificate Providers (SSL)
· Strong Customer Service orientation
· An understanding that this is a technology-dependent 24x7x364 business across 2 sites so a high level of flexibility and acceptance of working long, anti-social hours is required
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy