Public Sector - Local Government Administration
· Job type
· External Reference
MONDAY- FRIDAY 9AM- 5PM
6 MONTH ASSIGNMENT
£13.31 HOURLY RATE
We are currently recruiting for a Neighbourhood Officer to work for a Local authority based in Sutton. You will be responsible for going out on site to monitor service provision and ensure it is meeting the required standards, then working with contractors to resolve the issues. You will also work with residents and councillors to address issues where service provision is not meeting the required standard.
Main duties will include:
· To assist in the monitoring of the contractual performance of one designated service area of Waste Collection, Street Cleaning and Winter Maintenance, Parks, Verges and cemeteries.
· To assist in the preparation of responses to enquiries and complaints from MP's, Councillors, friends groups and the public within the corporate timeframes.
· Maintain regular communication with other internal or external service providers to ensure efficient and coordinated service delivery
· Create and populate basic databases to hold and manage information
The ideal candidate will have:
· A knowledge of either waste, street cleansing or parks (Essential)
· Ability to provide good customer service to residents and councillors
· Knowledge of working with contractors/ contract management
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy