South Croydon, Greater London
· Job type
Admin and Secretarial
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
Hours: Flexi-time between 09:00- 17:30
Shift Patterns : Office Based Mon-Fri (Potential for hybrid after training)
We need casework support to join a variety of teams. If you can demonstrate that you have the skills we are looking for we will teach you what you will need to become an effective decision maker. National Returns Command is mainly concerned with the removal or repatriation of foreign nationals who have no basis of stay in the UK.
Key responsibilities may include:
· Progressing and monitoring cases that are allocated to the unit in a timely manner and in accordance with current policy and guidelines.
· Liaising with partners which might include Immigration Removal Centres, Social Services, legal representatives, healthcare professionals and others.
· Managing information on spreadsheets and when needed be able to interpret and extract information from a database.
· Monitoring and manging incoming correspondence and responding to internal and external partners / clients both by email and formal letter. Some drafting might be required.
· Telephone call handling; complying with all GDPR requirements and safeguarding personal data.
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Adaptable, organised and good attention to detail
· Proactive, motivated, and self-led
· Flexible approach and ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Effective IT skills and have the capacity to learn to use new IT systems
· Previous experience of working in business support and/or customer liaison/support.
· Previous experience of working within a fast-paced environment
Security Clearance Due to the nature of the work you will be required to apply for security clearance that can take up to 35 days dependant on your history. You will also need to have the following to be able to process your application:
· Resided in the UK for the last 3 years
· Have a *current* British Passport or settlement status due to the sensitive nature of the work
· NI Number
· 2 x proof of addresses (all in uk)
· 5 years full history with no gaps of more than 1 month
· 3 years solid reference with no gaps of more than 1 month
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Kayleigh Nicol