Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
Sales & Retail - Call Centre
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Our client based in Newcastle city centre has an excellent opportunity to become a helpline adviser for the National Careers service. The roles full time and you need to be flexible to work 37.5 hrs per week over a range of shifts between 8am and 10pm Monday to Sunday. The salary is £8.43 per our. You will also need to be educated to Level 4 and above .
Our successful candidates will have the following skills and abilities
· Excellent communication and written skills
· Ability to use multiple IT system accurately to record customer information
· Able to work independently as well as part if a team
· Strong research skills and ability to source information efficiently to support our customers
· Excellent listening skills and the ability to interact with customers in an non judgemental manner
· Ability to work within defined guidelines and maintain good working practises
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy