Irvine, North Ayrshire
£ 38000 - £ 42000 / Year
· Job type
· External Reference
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Manufacturing & Production Engineering
Adecco have an exciting role in for a Multi Skilled Engineer, to join our local client on a permanent basis.
You will have many responsibilities, some will include:
* Full servicing of manufacturing plant, industrial machinery & equipment
* Working to PPM schedules in all areas & carrying out reactive electrical and mechanical fault finding/maintenance
* Working with thermoforming equipment, vacuum packers, conveyors, slicing equipment, conveyors, railing systems, refrigeration, compressors, cookers, and water heaters. These will vary depending upon which site you are based at
* Maintaining accurate records of all maintenance and follow up actions via Workmate system
* Working at all times in line with Food Safety & Health and Safety systems
* Mechanical maintenance on conveyors/rail systems, hydraulics, pneumatic, and pumps
* Electrical Fault Finding and repair
* Project work when required in addition to machine installations
* Working in a small, close knit engineering team reporting the Head of Engineering
* Liaising with production management to ensure smooth running of operations and minimal machinery downtime
* Investigating all machinery breakdowns
* Working to provide solutions for optimum plant productivity
* Ensuring suitable and sufficient replacement parts/tools and materials are always available
* Supporting the existing engineering team in maintenance and repair of building fabric when required
To be considered you must have the following:
* ONC/HNC or equivalent experience in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
* PC literate - knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
* Proven track record in both mechanical and electrical fault diagnosis (ideally FMCG industry)
* IEE qualification
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
To discuss further please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Laura Shields