Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
£ 20000 - £ 30000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Customer Services
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Self Motivated and Driven Candidates looking for a new dynamic career with fantastic and realistic earning opportunity- No experience necessary
Salary £20k Realistic OTE £30k in 1 st year £40-50k + thereafter
Looking for candidates looking for a career move into the mortgage advisory sector with high earning potential this could suit someone with a retail background who is used to working to targets/KPI's
Adecco are currently working with London & County a progressive and expanding mortgage company with offices in Bath, London and Newcastle to recruit and train a new team of ambitions and dynamic Mortgage Advisers to work at their vibrant but hardworking office in central Newcastle.
This position is designed to take a driven yet inexperienced person, and train them up to be a competent Mortgage Advisor. The idea candidate will have a minimum of an A' level education, a good work ethic and ideally a background in a target driven role in a customer service environment or similar. This is a leads based role and you will be given warm leads to contact for people who are looking for a new mortgage and to advise them on the right mortgage to suit their needs.
You will be offered intense training to complete CEMAP1 with full class room training and then after the training you will work in a team with a manger who will be able to advice and offer support.
· Generate a consistently high level of quality activity with sufficient clients to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
· Gather all appropriate information so that the most suitable financial advice can be provided
· Exercise customer care and consideration that ensures that business sold remains persistent in accordance with at least the company's agreed performance standards
· Fully and properly document the call(s)
· Provide the service and care to the company's customers such that builds relationships, trust and confidence and contains customer complaints.
· Follow up existing clients of the Company with a view to providing appropriate advice during the lifetime of the product(s).
· Complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner and operate at all times in accordance with the company's T&C Scheme and all applicable rules issued in accordance with MCOB.
· Work towards Mortgage Adviser status by achieving required monitored calls (as stated in T&C scheme) and obtaining full CeMAP (CeMAP 1,2 & 3).
Key Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be:
· Self motivated with a desire to succeed in a sales orientated environment
· Ability to study as the initial train will encompass training and exams
· Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic sales and customer service environment
· Good at developing customer relationships and building trust
· Well organised and able to multi task
· Empathetic with good customer service skills
· Solid work history or has worked during education
· Good education level with degree or min 2 A'level requirements
· With in 1 hour commute of Newcastle
· Min requirement 2 x A Level and 5 GCSE (min C Maths and English) or graduate
· 3 week days normal 9am to 5pm
· 2 week day late 30am to 8pm
· 1 Saturday and Sunday every 4 weeks
Please note there is no flexibility with the above hours/days
Unfortunately we will not be able to consider your applications if you have any of the following:
· Criminal Conviction - CCJ, defaults , bankruptcy proceedings
· If you have been reprimanded or disciplined under the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000
· Been restricted or barred from business with lenders
· Do not have the minimum education requirement
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy