Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - Secretarial
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
My client based in Stoke on Trent is urgently looking to hire a part time, permanent member of staff.
This is a part time permanent role with immediate start available!
You will be working in a extemely fast paced, pressured environment in a practice with 11,000 patients.
The role will be to provide a secretarial service to the clinicians and patients. You will be part of the secretarial office that provides full support to the Practice team as a whole.
The following duties will be undertaken as a shared workload in the secretarial office - some degree of flexibility is expected to meet the needs of the team.
· Typing referrals and correspondence letters for the clinicians from verbal, written or audio instruction.
· Miscellaneous typing and any ad hoc duties for clinicians, managers and staff
· Dealing with telephone or other queries in a timely manner from practice staff, patients and other healthcare professionals
· Dealing with the correspondence associated with insurance and medical legal reports
· Arranging urgent referrals, faxing, emailing, liaising with hospital secretaries, ensuring patients are kept informed of outcomes in a timely manner
· Prioritise and organise the day-to-day secretarial office workload
· Assist in the ordering of stationery/cleaning/obtaining beverage supplies for the kitchen in conjunction with the management office
· Prescription Pricing Authority claims
· Childhood Immunisations log maintained in preparation for submission
· Enhanced Service spreadsheet maintained regularly in preparation for management submissions
· Enhanced or Improvement Service daily workload in relation to the current specifications as set by management
· Ensure Emis back-up tapes are prepared each day
· Confidential matters are dealt with for the management team
· Usage and understanding of the clinical system used in practice
· Ensuring the use of current referral pathways is essential
· Maintaining shared knowledge at all times for the secretarial office
· Responsible for postage/franking of correspondence; bank and post office duties
· In times of crisis that assistance may be required to help out in other departments of the practice
Your basic hours of work are as follows:
Monday 12.00md - 5.00pm
Tuesday 9.00am - 2.00pm
Wednesday 12.00md - 5.00pm
Thursday 9.00am - 2.00pm
Friday 12.00md - 5.00pm
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy