£ 9.2 - £ 9.4 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Office and Secretarial
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Due to a busy workload, my client based in Stoke is seeking a Medical Secretary to join their Team.
You will be part of the secretarial office that provides full support to the team as a whole.
· Typing referrals and correspondence letters for the clinicians from verbal, written or audio instruction.
· Miscellaneous typing and any ad hoc duties for clinicians, managers and staff
· Dealing with telephone or other queries in a timely manner
· Dealing with the correspondence associated with insurance and legal reports
· Arranging urgent referrals, faxing, emailing, liaising with hospital secretaries, ensuring patients are kept informed of outcomes in a timely manner
· Prioritise and organise the day-to-day secretarial office workload
This role will suit a candidate with fantastic Administration skills, who is able to take on a busy workload, prioritise and work to high speed and accuracy.
25 Hours per week, with a degree of flexibility required to cover holidays and busy periods.
Salary between £9.20 - 9.40 per hour
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy