Barnsley, South Yorkshire
£ 25000 - £ 28000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Energy Engineering; Offshore
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Adecco are working with an engineering company who are recognised as one the UK's leading suppliers of earth moving and recycling equipment to the quarrying, aggregate, material handling and waste recycling industries. This includes diggers and 360 cranes.
We are currently looking for Workshop Engineers to work from their workshop in Barnsley to carry out repair, service, maintenance and PDI's on new and used construction and waste recycling equipment.
The ideal person:
· Experience of working on heavy plant machinery over 5 tonnes
· Good understanding of hydraulic systems
· Competent with reading/understanding hydraulic and electrical schematics and fault finding
· Knowledge of current construction equipment including engine management systems
· Must be IT literate
· Must be comfortable working as part of a team and on own initiative
· Apprenticeship or dealer trained preferred
· knowledge of engineering related health and safety practices
the company offers a progression system where other roles will become available to those who prove themselves in this one, salaries within other areas of the business can be up to £40000
Basic working hours are Monday to Friday 0800 to 1630 Holiday entitlement is 24 days plus 8 bank holidays
Competitive rates of pay dependent on skills and experience
For all further information and queries please contact Luke Dugdale on 01709 365719
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy