Barnet, Greater London
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Mechanical Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Engineer to work within a public organisation based in East London.
If successful you will be responsible for overseeing the contract for delivery of a full range of gas and mechanical engineering services including domestic heating and hot water service etc.
The following duties also include:
· To provide specifications for works or scheme designs required to repair and maintain housing stock
· Supervise contractors for repair/maintenance and major works on site, monitor and report on progress
· monitor the performance of contractors to ensure that works are completed in accordance with client requirements, through site meeting, site visits and supervision of works in progress
· Carry out pre and post inspections, recommend remedial and additional work, provide quality assurance, process variations
· Provide expert advise on gas and mechanical related matters and undertake the full range of gas and mechanical engineering duties.
You will also be required to comply with all health and safety at work policies, procedures and guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy