Description de l'offre
Dundee, Dundee City
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Here at Adecco we are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our valued clients for a Mechanical Designer on a full-time permanent basis.
Within this role you have the ability to produce design outputs in the form of 3D models, calculations and drawings of assemblies and components for various applications.
· Carry out the design, modelling, analysis and drafting activities required to enable the on time and on budget supply of products
· Provide design and draughting support within your field of competence to all members of the engineering department
· Where requested by your supervisor or manager, carry out checking of your colleague's work including designs, drawings and calculations
· Carry out technical reviews of sales information and provide feedback to your supervisor to ensure the solution is provided
· Work within the department systems in accordance with company procedures, ISO9000 quality requirements and legislative demands
· Provide technical support within your field of competence to internal and external customers and suppliers, whilst maintaining previously agreed commitments to your supervisor and colleagues
· Along with your Supervisor monitor your performance to committed goals, to enable effective system reviews and process change to drive through efficiency improvement
· Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
You must have a minimum of two years post graduate experience within a computer aided design for manufacturing and sound knowledge and experience in 2D drafting (AutoCAD) and 3D modelling (Inventor) software packages.
You must also have a HNC/HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering supported by experience.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy