Leeds, West Yorkshire
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Hours: 7am - 3pm Monday - Friday
Overtime: + 1.5x
Working within Rolling Stock division, our client is a market leader in engineering and infrastructure.
They are looking to recruit a mechanical assembler for their factory in Leeds.
The role offers a competitive salary as well as lucrative overtime rates . We are looking for candidates with experience in Mechanical assembly, Engineering, Vehicle Mechanics, Fitting and other applicable trades.
* Assembling gear boxes and motors from parts.
* Disassembling and inspecting parts for damage or faults.
* Assembles and if necessary adjust various components.
* Work to tight margins
* Manage time efficiently to meet deadlines.
* Working in a factory setting.
* Contribute to Company targets in relation to quality, cost and delivery.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Previous experience in an industrial / manufacturing environment necessary.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Paige Anne Woods