Description de l'offre
Marketing & Advertising - Marketing & Advertising
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
My client based in Cramlington are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the business. This is a permanent position to work for a very successful business with fantastic opportunities and benefits for the right candidate. You will ideally come from a strong Marketing background; previous experience and knowledge of working within an industrial background would be beneficial.
Reporting to the Marketing Executive, the role of the Marketing Administrator will be to market and promote the products and services of the company, with a particular emphasis on Social Media, Email Marketing, Planning / Attending Events and CRM / Database administration.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Administrator will include:
· A focused, self-motivated administrator with creative flair who will help to bring marketing strategies to life.
· A personable and confident person who is passionate about all things digital that thrives on delivering exciting and show stopping campaigns, event awareness and social media content.
· Support the team to get the best from social media.
· A highly effective individual who has an absolute eye for detail and has excellent database & CRM system update and maintenance.
· Excellent interpersonal skills to attend events, meet & greet, update social media on event nights - ooze personality and character to talk to businesses and individuals
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with intermediate IT skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint with strong Database experience. CIM qualification /Marketing degree or equivalent experience is desirable though not essential.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy