£ 20000 - £ 25000 / Year
Marketing & Advertising - Marketing
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join a well established and thriving Engineering and Manufacturing organisation based in Chesterfield.
This is a wide ranging role and we are seeking a versatile, innovative individual who has strong marketing experience, ideally gained within a technical Engineering or Manufacturing organisation.
The successful candidate will be have previous experience in a marketing role and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be driven and self motivated to ensure deadlines and short and long-term objectives are met in a timely and accurate manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the company website with assistance from website building partners
- Communication with several industry magazines, negotiating a number of editorials and advertisements for each year
- Writing editorials and press releases in areas such as new orders, new equipment and new technologies
- Creating new artwork for advertisements, banners and exhibitions
- Increasing photographic and video portfolio of new and existing products in the market
- Preparing and keeping to marketing budgets each year
- Organising exhibitions and conferences
- Prepare short and long-term marketing objectives
- Update and create brochures, fact sheets, questionnaires and other marketing tools
- Assist sales team with administrative tasks - updating CRM database, assisting with proposal generation
- Working closely with the Area Sales Managers
- Updating company library with up to date journals and magazines.
Experience utilising Adobe Illustrator is beneficial
If you are ambitious and from a strong marketing background, this in an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation to further enhance your experience.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Thursday, 08:00 - 17:00 and Friday 08:00 - 12:00
Free onsite car parking is available
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy