Description de l'offre
Ashford, Greater London
£ 180 - £ 210 / Day
Marketing & Advertising - Digital Marketing
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
Our client a global, award winning IT company are looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join their exciting EMEAR Digital Team. The experience Marketing Analyst will join an established team and make amazing things happen!
Working closely with peers in-country, regionally and globally, your mission will be to lead the evolution in customer experience during the digital journey across in-person and different channels (web, social, media, mobile, direct mail, point of sale, etc.). As part of the digital team, and with the function lead, with colleagues you will champion engaging, connected user experiences across all of the available channels. Analysing marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what isn't in real time.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Analyst:
· Be the regional expert for delivering a consistent approach to tagging and tracking of media campaigns;
· Ensure media data is following standardised naming conventions in ad server and platforms (i.e. DS, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, DBM, etc.);
· QA the trafficking and activation executed by the media agency to ensure that it meets expectations;
· Audit data accuracy between primary dashboards;
· Troubleshoot data discrepancies (historical & future) and propose short-term and/or long-term solutions;
· Connect with the Global Media team on any optimisation to the measurement and tracking framework and feedback specific regional requirements;
· Creation of tracking IDs for content.
So what's in it for the Marketing Analyst?
· The opportunity to join an exciting and established team and make real exciting things happen!
· The chance to be part of a global award winning IT company;
· An initial 3 month contract, with the view to this being a long term and interesting project.
Required Skills and Experience of the Marketing Analyst:
· Prior employment at a digital agency, coupled with experience with data analytics;
· You will have deep expertise in Paid media channels and cross channel integration with owned channels;
· Experience with media reporting tools (e.g. DSPs, Facebook Ad Analytics, Twitter Ad Platforms);
· An ability to develop actionable insights from data to influence business decisions;
· Capable of synthesising results from various sources of information to provide recommendations;
· Proven experience in design thinking and empathising with the customer.
If you are interested in this exciting long term contract opportunity to join my client as an experienced Marketing Analyst please apply via the link attached.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy