Description de l'offre
£ 17000 - £ 22000 / Year
Banking & Financial Services - Insurance & Actuarial
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Experienced Marine Insurance Technician
Salary £17,000 - £22,000 (dependant on experience).
Adecco Cheltenham are thrilled to be recruiting on behalf of our Cheltenham based client in their search for an Experienced Marine Technician to join their team of 9 on a Permanent basis.
Our client operates predominantly in commercial insurance policies on a national and international basis across a multitude of sectors. The role itself will focus on the processing of Marine insurance premiums plus the issuing of relevant documentation internally and externally as required.
Duties within the role include:
* To prepare and process premiums surround Marine Insurance policies.
* Accurate entry of data uploaded to the system.
* To upload and submit relevant documentation within agreed time frames.
* Monitor and update computer bases when necessary.
* General enquires to be dealt with through telephone, email or letter.
* Previous experience within insurance is essential.
* A strong working knowledge of Marine policies is essential (please ensure your CV or covering letter details your Marine policy knowledge).
* Relevant insurance-based qualification covering Marine insurance would give candidates a distinct advantage, although this is not required for the role.
* Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
* Able to prioritise workload when working with high volumes.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Competent use of Microsoft office.
In return our client can offer you:
* Competitve salary of £17,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience (please note the higher salary will only be considered for candidates with extensive experience within Marine Insurance).
* 25 days Annual Leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays.
* A structured and achievable career progression pathway, enabling longevity for your career and reward for your contribution as an employee.
* 35 hour working week Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
* Flexible benefits and the oppportunity to volunteer with local charities one day a year.
* Centrally located and very well presented office with breakout areas.
* Please note that parking is not available at the company premises.
* £10 a week off bus travel for employees.
* Free refreshments to include branded soft drinks, in addition to regular employee welbeing promotions.
* Opportunity for self-study to gain informal or formal qualifications.
I would like to take the opportunity to confirm that my client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Our client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you possess experience working with Marine Insurance - do not hesitate, apply NOW to this opportunity. Trish Hughes is very happy for suitable applicants to call and discuss the opportunity in more detail. Do not miss out on this great role!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy