£ 20000 - £ 21000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
My Manufacturing client based in Stoke on Trent is seeking a Manufacturing Planner to assist in the planning/ scheduling of all manufactured products within the company to ensure balanced stock profile and availability of all stocked items.
The role will include:
· Involvement in supply chain management of materials required
· Develop and distribute KPI's in respect of supply performance in terms of finished stock availability and stock levels using ABC analysis and raw materials planning to identify optimum stock levels of raw materials.
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel/e-mail, a good telephone and communication skills.
· Ability to present data simplistically but effectively.
· Able to communicate with all departments at all levels.
· Preferable educated to degree level but A level standard would be considered in line with relevant proven experience.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy