£ 10.78 - £ 12.12 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Our client based in Ashford Kent are looking for manufactuers for a variety of roles. You must have experience of working within a manufactuing environment.
As part of the manufacturing team you will produce bulk using vessels and equipment, optimising processes in order to consistently maximise Health and Safety, Quality, Efficiency and Productivity by complying with procedures in place
· Perform C.T.I. activities as per daily/weekly schedule.
· Contribute to and participate in continuous improvement activities as required (Rapid� Improvement Events, Projects, 5S).
· Follows basic Trouble Shooting Processes in order to address issues.
· Ensure that targets are achieved whilst maintaining customer demands at the lowest possible cost whilst achieving the required quality standards.
· Work with opposite shifts to achieve the Weekly Planning Schedule.
· Continuously look at ways to drive waste reduction.�
· Follow precisely all written manufacturing instructions provided on Manufacturing Order (MO) or if any mistakes are found then record what you have done and report these toIC.
· Check and accurately complete required paperwork or related systems concerned with manufacturing of bulk products.
· Demonstrate mastery of equipment, optimise vessels operation.
· Demonstrate correct use and control of documentation.
· Provide R & D and Industrial Chemistry full technical support for pilot and Demi-grand activities.
· Challenge non-compliance to H&S, Quality and Hygiene Guidelines.
· Report any issues and escalating concerns to Manufacturing Supervisor/Cell Manager.
· Understand lock off procedure and enlist appropriate person as required.
· Ensure adherence to 5S methodology.
· Active involvement in BOS when required.
· Participate in incident analysis and elaboration of action plan.
· Contribute to the weekly safety hour and monthly H&S meeting via the Safety Rep
· Understand & apply the Company quality standards and practices.
· Achieves manufacturing quality targets.
· Conduct Quality tests and input data on to SAP according to batch requirements.
· Applies current standards and performs testing procedures effectively.
· Take samples at the appropriate time and process according to batch requirements.
· Support the completion of RCI reports, where appropriate.
· Understand and meet output targets.
· Vessel cleaning to be carried out in accordance with training and current process in a timely manner.
· Proficient in current electronic shop floor control systems (SAP & QWB).�
· Carries out informative, running shift handovers, taking responsibility for actions and outcomes.
· Completes and understands all relevant batch documentation.
· Understands and participates, if required, in daily Department Reviews.
· Good housekeeping. Work area always clean. Correct tool / part storage. Spillages cleaned up . Reporting defects.
· This is a temporary ongoing role, though this could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy