£ 18720 - £ 19000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Industrial & Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
We are keen to hear from applicants who have experience in a manufacturing environment and electrical wiring experience would be desirable - Warehouse experience with an ability to identify key components would also be desirable.
The ideal person would be able to demonstrate the following:
· Experience working within a production/ factory environment.
· Have a willingness to learn new skills and new challenges.
· Highly reliable character with good timekeeping skills
· Be calm under pressure in a busy department.
· Be able to work diligently, independently and accurately with minimal supervision after full training.
· Have a proactive awareness of workplace safety.
· Take pride in presenting a high-quality finished product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reporting directly to the production supervisor to work as directed by the production department
· Manufacturing Transformers - working in various stages of the production chain including Winding, Laminating, Terminating and Test/ Inspection. Full Training will be provided
· Ensure safe work practice in own work area.
· Following production sheets for each component
· Ensuring accuracy and high spec job completion always.
· Proactive monitoring of incoming raw materials for stock allocation including checking goods, quantity, condition and allocate to the correct places
· Ongoing warehouse racking tidiness
· Versatility to adapt to different challenges each day
· Willingness and desire to learn ever-expanding aspects of both production and stores
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Pay: £8.75 - £9 per hour
Regular shifts - 8 hour working day with a Monday - Friday week
20 annual holiday days + bank holidays
Christmas to New Year shut down
Full training provided on site
* Manufacturing: 2 years (preferred)
* Electrical wiring: 1 year (preferred)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Nathan Jones