Description de l'offre
Hounslow, Greater London
IT - System Administrator
· Job type
· External Reference
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION AND STATISTICS OFFICER
MON - FRI
£16.45 PER HOUR
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Management Information and Statistics Officer to work within a Local Authority based in Ealing.
The Management Information and Statistics Officer job purpose;
· To make a major contribution in defining and development of data and systems to meet the objectives of Children's Services
· To provide comprehensive data/information for the development of the needs and business analysis for Children's Services
· To make a major contribution to the LA's ability to use data to drive strategies, projects, identify priorities and evaluate progress.
· Responsibility for the collection of accurate performance information to fulfil the statutory obligation of the department to Central Government for information requirements; and to demonstrate that the Children and Families and Adults Social Care is meeting nationally prescribed targets which will secure on going funding and support the efficient use of resources.
· Define and determine performance improvement within the service, with particular relevance to raising achievement
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy