Ardrossan, North Ayrshire
£ 32000 - £ 35000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Accountancy & Finance
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Adecco are currently looking for a Management Accountant to join our local client in North Ayrshire on a permanent basis. Ideally from a manufacturing background.
In this role you will specifically be working with an ERP system dealing with stock transactions/variance. So you will need to have good experience and knowledge of stock management.
In this role you will have many responsibilities, some will include:
* Monthly sales reports and margin analysis by the customer
* Calculation of monthly sales commissions
* Monthly reconciliation of sales reports and material costs of sales
* Monthly material variances account reconciliation and analysis
* Daily review of various stock related issues in conjunction with the different departments
* Compilation of monthly management accounts to a specified timetable in conjunction with the finance manager
* reconciliation of various balance sheet control accounts
* Maintenance of prepayment and accrual schedules
* Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders
* Assist with the annual budget preparation
* Reconciliation of inter company debtor/creditor positions
* Opening and closing posting periods on SAP an the monthly updating of system forex rates
If you would like to discuss further please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy