Description de l'offre
London, Greater London
£ 13 - £ 14 / Hour
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Machinery Service & Maintenance
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Main function of job: (Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
· Advanced understanding of our product portfolio to enable technical and critical thinking and facilitate surgical procedures as well as support others using the equipment
· Responsible for trouble shooting and maintaining the overall status of our equipment
· Show evidence of improving systems/processes within the Managed Service Account to improve the service offered
· Provide education for clinical staff on the use and operation of our equipment.
· Develop relationships with Sales Managers and Regional Managers outside of Medsurg franchise.
· Be able to be a mentor to new starters in the account, demonstrating a depth of knowledge of the role and "best practices" as well as able to offer training and support
· Strong customer service skills
Duties / responsibilities:
· Provide technical support for all our equipment
· Have a thorough understanding of the systems in use, be able to identify key areas of the processes/systems in use and analyse and develop them, making recommendations and putting potential improvements in place.
· Follow up on any process/system improvements with thorough analysis and ability to evaluate success
· Organise and facilitate Managed Service Meetings with the customer as well as looking to involve other franchises
· Provide a strong communication link between the customer and all Sales Managers across the franchises
· Work closely with the Technical Services team to organise loaners and where necessary carry out upgrades on equipment within the account
· Facilitate training sessions for Theatre Staff on Medsurg equipment and aid in the training of other products
· Provide live link support for live surgery cases ensuring all equipment is fully functional and tested.
· Work with MESU within account to ensure that all equipment tested to required standards and all procedures regarding other equipment are followed
· Be able to train new members of Managed Services on the role
· Teach and guide new Operating Theatre Specialists or other personnel using "best practices" in both Medsurg and other equipment and systems
· Maintain and update the Managed Service handbook
· Produce a monthly service report and record KPI data
· General administration such as keeping track of items sent back for repair, organising couriers etc.
Other skills required:
· Excellent communication skills
· Customer focused and service orientated
· Analytical and exhibits original thinking
· Innovative and drive for continuous improvement
· Highly disciplined individual
· Articulate and literate
· Team player
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy