Liverpool (Liverpool) Design / Civil engineering / Industrial engineering
£ 11 - £ 11.5 / Hourly
· Job type
Property and Housing
· External Reference
Construction & Property - Construction & Property
I am currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician to join a lovely company based in Liverpool City Centre. This is temporary position for approximately 12 weeks with the view to turn permanent for the right person. This is a really great opportunity working on ongoing projects around Liverpool city centre.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
· Day to day maintenance jobs for letting agents.
· Supporting with general maintenance issues such as basic plumbing issues, putting up light bulbs, basic repairs, painting/decorating, putting up doors/door handles.
· Being main point of contact for maintenance issues
· Driving to each property when required
· proficient in basic joinery, electrical and plumbing works.
· You must be well-organised with strong general repair skills and a keen eye for detail.
· Essential Requirements: Driving licence with own vehicle and tools
If you are interested in this role please apply!
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Eleanor Crummey