Description de l'offre
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Manufacturing & Production Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a Water Box Maintenance Operative for our well-established client based in the Cardiff area.
Areas of plant to be covered as follows:
Morgan Water Box Equipment
· Danieli Water Box Equipment
· Spooler Conveying Pipes
Scope of Works
Operation of Guyson Euroblast machines to clean and shot blast Equalisation Troughs and Water Box Nozzles and Strippers for all ranges of equipment. Repair/replace items as required.
· Repair, adjust and maintain equipment within Water Box housings to ensure that it functions reliably.
· Monitor Water Boxes whilst rolling to identify necessary repairs.
· Cleaning, stripping and maintenance of Morgan Water Box Headers, Cooling Nozzles and Strippers and Danieli Water Box Cooling Nozzles, Strippers and Guides to ensure correct water flow and alignment for Water Box Nozzles.
· Repair and maintain clamping equipment for Water Boxes and Equalisation Troughs and replace items as necessary.
· Carry out alignment checks in Morgan Water Boxes and Equalisation Troughs to ensure correct alignment.
· Removal, checking and cleaning of Spooler Conveying Pipes at regular intervals.
· Maintain records of work in conjunction with our client.
· Communicate relevant equipment data to the client's Production Department (leaks, material usage etc).
· Where required, aid in changing Morgan Water Box Headers and Danieli Water Box Nozzles while offline.
· Pick up of materials from Stores (use of Fork Lift Truck).
· Implementation of TQM principles, 5S and housekeeping.
· Personnel to be suitably trained to drive remote controlled Overhead Travelling Cranes and such personnel to be responsible for all lifting activities required by contractor in order to carry out duties.
Experience within a maintenance , mechanic or fitters mate role would be a strong advantage.
Personnel are to wear the PPE stated as per the client's procedures at all times whilst on site.
Hours : Days
Salary: £10.55 ph
**Due to the nature of the roles and industry, All Successful Applicants will be required to take pre-employment screening. This includes a Medical, Drug & Alcohol test & Criminal Records checks before commencing employment **
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy