£ 27000 - £ 28000 / Year
Construction & Property - Rapairs and maintenance Co-ordinator
· Job type
· External Reference
The role is working with one other maintenance operative, and the role duties are:-
· Monitor onsite contracts and oversee work to ensure it is completed to the highest standard.
· Responsible for planned/unplanned maintenance.
· The planned is Fire extinguisher checks, alarm and light testing, water checks, shower head descaling and health and safety checks.
· Regular patrol of the buildings
· Maintaining Records manually on the systems.
· Flat inspections
· General repairs within the room and common areas.
You must have previous experience in general maintenance within a residential or commercial setting. A relevant qualification in either plumbing, electrical systems or joinery would be an advantage or NVQ Level 3.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Angela Aimson