Description de l'offre
Chichester, West Sussex
Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a Machine Shop Technician based within the Chichester area.
· Ensure all Health & Safety regulations are followed at all times
· To fabricate aluminium parts with equipment provided to a high standard and in a timely manner.
· Modification of components for use in production
· Planning the sequence of actions for the completion of various jobs
· Selection of appropriate machine, method, speed & feed for any given job
· Use a wide range of machining methods including boring, tapping etc.
· Manufacture first off samples, quality assure and label for future reference
· Ability to measure precisely using: Vernier caliper, micrometer & slip gauges
· Have a good knowledge of materials
· Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, schematics and manuals
· Use of CNC machinery is desired but not essential
Training will be provided.
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Chichester, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy