Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join a company based in Thatcham. Our client is looking for 2x Day Shift Machine Operators to work 8AM - 5PM, Monday - Thursday (40hr week) and 2x Night Shift Machine Operators to work 7PM - 6AM, Monday - Thursday (40hr week). The role is offering a salary of £17,000 - £24,000. Overtime is offered and paid.
· To operate and run CNC Turning, Hobbing, Milling & Laser Etching machines within the department.
· CNC experience desirable but not essential
· To understand and interpret engineering drawings.
· Inspect visually & dimensionally with a variety of hand held instruments parts in-process.
· Complete all necessary process documentation, pack in appropriate packaging and relocate to next operation.
· To reliably record setting and production times using system current at the time.
· To be able and willing to operate additional machines when required.
· Work to department schedule.
· To follow the company quality procedures.
· To be responsible for preparing their self-assessments and participating in the performance development reviews.
· To observe the Health and Safety rules at all times.
· To carry out any reasonable additional duties as requested by management.
Candidate will ideally have/be:
· Available to start in October
· Work experience in relevant field (e.g. Manufacturing or Automotive)
· Educated to a minimum of GCSE level
· Mechanical/ Engineering background or interest
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes
· Good team player
· Keen eye for detail
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in Thatcham, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy