Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Warehouse Staff
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Ongoing Temp/Temp to Perm
07:00am to 16:30pm
Our client in Romsey are the largest manufacturer of steel reinforcement and associated products in the UK and are looking for a machine operator to join their team as soon as possible.
You will be working as part of a team to operate manufacturing plant and equipment whilst delivering the required quality standards on a single basis, in line with company procedures.
Duties to include:
* Follow established procedures and guidelines to manufacture the organization's products according to production specifications and schedules
* Operate machines and production equipment safely and in accordance with instructions.
* Monitor the quality of output to identify, discard, or re-manufacture faulty products.
* Maintain accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analysed.
* Record all data relating to machine checks and operations performance as required.
* Maintain facility cleanliness and housekeeping in line with company standards.
* Participate in continuous improvement activities.
* Ensure health and safety compliance in line with the Company's safe working procedures
* Operating of power and hand tools if required
This list is not exhaustive and your supervisor may include additional duties as required.
Please apply to Adecco online.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy