London, Greater London
£ 26000 - £ 30000 / Year
Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement & Supply Chain
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Logistics Coordinator / Supply Chain
£26-30k Salary + bonus
Based - Richmond, Surrey TW9
Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm
IT Literate - Excel / SAP essential
Experience working within a Supply Chain / Logistics environment preferred
The successful applicant will provide first class customer service and deliver a wide range of products to an International customer base and ensure that all products are shipped, packed & transported from suppliers by road,air & sea. The role involves working in a diverse and fast working team, delivering a wide range of products to an International customer base. The Logistics Coordinators process customer orders from start to end, receiving orders from the sales team, and then liaising both internally and externally with suppliers, docks, warehouses and hauliers to ensure that orders are fulfilled efficiently, as economically as possible to maximise profitability, and always meeting client demands on timing to final destination.
· Ensuring that orders are processed and entered accurately onto appropriate
· Ensuring that sufficient inbound stock is made available and allocated to meet outgoing
· Dealing with customs paperwork and reporting when necessary.
· Negotiation and procurement of goods and services
· Organising appropriate shipping/transport to transport goods to the customer's
· Raising invoices in the appropriate format, passing all necessary paperwork to the Finance team in an orderly mann
· Keeping all paper and electronic records and filing up to date in "real time" at all time
· Completing reports as required and liaising with the sales and Finance team
· Participating in physical stock checks from time to time, at locations across the UK.
· Liaising with suppliers, customers, ports, storage and transportation partners to ensure smooth operations at all
· Ensuring QA compliance in line with Company procedures and regulated standar
· Using SAP and other ERP systems accurately and competent
· Experience of working in commercial logistics or operations administration environments is essential
· Strong commercial understanding
· Confident in dealing with customers and suppliers
· Must be able to work under pressure & meet deadlines
· Must have good administration and organisational skills to manage workload and paperwork in an effective and controlled manner at all times.
· Clear and accurate spoken English skill * A high level of numeracy.
· High level of computer literacy, and solid experience of using ERP systems (preferably SAP), MS Word, Excel and Outl
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact James Wolland