Office and Secretarial - General Administration & Clerical
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Our client who is based in the Southend on Sea area is seeking an experienced administrator on a Temp to Perm basis.
The duties will consist of:
· Assist liaising with contractors.
· Assist booking in deliveries to sites.
· Liaising with staff.
· Booking in dates.
· Recording parking and transport records and payments.
· Assist producing paperwork for risk assessments and method statements.
· General Administration work
We are seeking:
· Experienced within Logistics Administration
· Good accurate computer skills, excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Clear handwriting with a good level of English.
· Confident telephone manner.
· Reliable person looking for long term employment.
· Good attention to detail.
· Drives own car due to location of work.
· Temporary - permanent position
· Rate £8 per hour
· Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm
· 20 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
· Onsite Parking
· Workplace Pension Scheme
If you have experience in the following skills then please apply to this advert with your C.V or telephone Suzanne or Julie at Adecco Southend on 01702 394794. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy