Twickenham, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
LOCAL LAND CHARGES OFFICER
Adecco are recruiting for a local land charges officer to work in Twickenham.
· Assist with the regular updating of the LLC computer system in order to maintain the accuracy of the reports which are needed to provide accurate management information.
· Seek to ensure that the LLC Service's customer care standards are complied with, and seek necessary management action to ensure such performance.
· Under the supervision of the LLCM, liaises with H.M Land Registry representatives regarding the cleansing and transfer of the Council's data to the centralised Land Registry database.
· Assists in maintaining the LLC Register and keeping it up to date by registering charges which are made by the Council and by any other statutory authority or privatised utilities under various Acts and which are enforceable by them.
· Maintains, amends and updates the computerised LLC database to increase the accuracy and efficiency of the delivery of the service provided. Rectifies errors, omissions and update information held by Planning, Building Control and Environmental Health
· Assists in the identification and implementation of innovations that may assist the efficiency of the LLC computer system
· Advice on less complex problems, and maintains necessary contact with other groups both internal and external to the Council
· Other duties included
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy