Description de l'offre
£ 39900 - £ 41900 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Mechanical Engineering
· Job type
· External Reference
· To take individual and collective responsibility for championing the diversity agenda, proactively implementing initiatives which secure equality of access and outcomes.
· Will be responsible for budget monitoring and financial control, including payments, over relevant project and work group budgets of the electrical engineering service. May be involved in identifying/monitoring funding streams.
· Will develop working standards and present to the Electrical Contract Manager recommendations for changes in service delivery, practice and processes.
· To ensure that unnecessary delays are not caused during the decision making processes.
· To deliver a customer oriented, electrical improvement and cyclical maintenance programme, being the primary lead on passenger lifts.
· Responsible for contributing to ensuring a cost effective and professional electrical programme.
· Deliver a professional lift engineering service programme by effective management of engineering contracts, processes and contractors.
· Exercise financial control over relevant due project and work group budgets, any report and over/under spend.
· Establish and maintain effective customer-oriented communications between the repairs technical team and responsive repairs and with electrical and mechanical engineers and other planned maintenance staff, other colleagues in the department, and customers.
· Prepare technical reports for manager including recommendations for action.
· Comply with organisational and departmental policies, codes and initiatives relating to equal opportunities, customer care, personnel management, health and safety, environmental and business unit operation.
· To deputise for the Electrical Contract Manager in his/her absence, as required.
· Ensure that works are carried out in a safe manner by using safety goals, assessing method statements and ensuring contractors carry out risk assessments and use safe working practices.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy