£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Legal - Legal Secretarial
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco are proud to be working with a Legal Firm based in Canterbury who are seeking a Legal Secretary to join their team within the Private Client Department.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a fast paced office to support two busy Solicitors.
Your main duties will be as follows:
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain up-to-date diary for fee earners.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm's client's documentation and information.
- To attend Clients both face to face and via telephone.
- To prepare documents/reports as required by the fee earners.
In return for this, you will be working Monday - Friday office hours with a Salary of £19,850.
If you believe this is the role for you then apply Now or call Emma on 01233 646 632!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy