Birmingham, West Midlands
£ 18000 - £ 23000 / Year
Legal - Legal Secretarial
· Job type
· External Reference
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary with experience in family law or litigation, looking for a new opportunity? Do you like the idea of variety in a role? Like keeping busy and enjoy a fast-paced environment? If so, then this could be the perfect role for you!
My client, a prestigious legal firm based in the heart of Birmingham, are currently looking for an experienced Legal Secretary join their amazing organisation.
· Competitive salary - up to £23,000
· Great holiday package - 23+8 bank holiday days
· City Centre location - very accessible
· Great team environment
Duties to include:
· Audio copy typing/digital audio typing
· Preparing, formatting and amending documents
· Diary and inbox management
· Collating court bundles
· Liaising with key clients and attending meetings
· Drafting letters & correspondence on behalf of the fee-earner with minimal supervision
· Any other ad-hoc administrative support
· Previous experience in Family Law and Litigation is essential
· MUST HAVE case management systems experience
· 65 words per minute typing speed
· Proficient with IT systems - MS Office
· Proactive in your approach
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Process Driven
Interviews are taking place asap. If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Rehana Begum