Legal - Legal Executive
· Job type
· External Reference
At Nottingham Adecco we are currently recruiting for a number of Legal Secretary roles.
This role includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
· Opening and closing files;
· General file management;
· Assisting with production of monthly/quarterly reports;
· Typing of correspondence and preparing mail for signature;
· Preparing enclosures for mail;
· Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries, taking messages etc;
· Making appointments/booking meeting rooms, travel arrangements and submitting expense claims for legal advisers.
Skills and qualifications
· 12 months previous experience within a professional services environment, preferably with some experience of managing own workload.
· Positive attitude with strength of character and determination to succeed
· Ability to maintain high standards and pay close attention to detail, working in a neat, tidy and methodical way
· Excellent keyboard skills with comprehensive knowledge of Outlook, Word and data room set up. Previous experience of using SAP preferable.
· A willingness to work alone but within a supportive environment
· Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, getting things right first time
· Have a flexible and pro-active approach to work
· Excellent communication skills
· Self-confidence and ability to demonstrate initiative
· Ability to grasp things quickly and easily
· Enthusiastic, energetic with a positive, can do attitude
· Excellent presentation skills reflected in work
· Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
Any questions please contact Adecco Nottingham on 01159 485 780
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy