£ 20000 - £ 20500 / Year
· Job type
· External Reference
Legal - Legal
We are currently recruiting for a well-established law firm, who is currently looking for a motivated Legal Assistant to join their team.
As legal assistant will you will be providing support to the team & department to operate at optimum efficiency. This will include but will not be limited to the main responsibilities given below. This a great opportunity for candidates with experience in legal industry and looking for a career development!
Location : Liverpool, great central location
Hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: 20,000 -20,500 per year
· Assist in drafting and proofreading legal documents, correspondence, and reports.
· Maintain and organize physical and electronic legal files.
· Manage and coordinate communication between clients, attorneys, and other relevant parties.
· Schedule and coordinate meetings, hearings, and appointments.
· Prepare and file legal documents with courts and administrative agencies.
· Provide administrative support, such as managing calendars, handling phone calls, and coordinating travel arrangements.
· Assist in the preparation for trials, hearings, and client meetings.
Experience and skills:
· Previous experience as a Legal Assistant or in a similar role is preferred.
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and legal research tools.
· Knowledge of legal procedures and terminology.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
· Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
· 25 days holiday
· Private Health care
· Development opportunities
Please apply to this advert if you feel you have the skills and experience!
For more job opportunities and general updates from Adecco, please follow us on our new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AdeccoLiverpool
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Anna Zygler