Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Chemicals & Paints
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Warehouse Operative (Late Shift)
Location: Harlow (Pinnacles Area)
Position: Warehouse Operative
Salary: £7.83 Per Hour
Type: Temporary (On-going with possibility for permanent contract).
Hours: 1.30pm - 9.15pm, Monday - Thursday, Friday is 10.45am - 6.30pm
Adecco are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives preferably with experience of working within a production/ warehouse environment to operate within our Clients' growing goods in department in Harlow, Essex.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast moving, busy and friendly environment for the next couple of months with potential to go on a permanent contract for the right person!
As a Warehouse Operative you will be reporting into the Warehouse Manager and you will be responsible for the day-to-day warehouse duties as part of a large workforce.
The main daily duties are;
· Goods-Receiving and Despatch from /to suppliers and customers alike.
· The receiving of goods from suppliers and arrangements of the contents in the warehouse.
· Picking and packing items and storing accordingly using picking notes.
· Operating scanning machines onsite.
· In-house training may be provided on the Forklifts - Reach and Counterbalance.
The Ideal candidate as per the below:
· Previous warehouse experience is preferable.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Must be able to work to health and safety regulations .
· Flexible with working hours.
· Able to demonstrate a good level of physical fitness and mobility.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco are an employment agency and is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy