Birmingham, West Midlands
Science - Research and Development
· Job type
· External Reference
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WORK FROM HOME ROLE??
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM POSITION WITH TRAINING?
DO YOU HAVE LAB EXPERIENCE AND DATA ANALYSIS EXPERIENCE?
TECHNICAL SCIENTIST / LAB TECHNICIAN
THIS IS A VERY EXCITING OPPORTUNITY for someone wanting to excel their skills within a scientific / administrative sector. This big client is looking for a technical scientist who is organised, has a lab/scientific understanding and wants a long term role.
This is a work from home opportunity with fantastic hours!! You can be based anywhere in the UK, as it is a work from home position.
Please NOTE: You need the experience below (job spec)
Some experience in immunoassays is ideal with a science background / degree.
· Design, direct, organize and implement actions required to resolve allocated product troubleshooting and improvements.
· Design analytical experiments to run, either internally or in collaboration with key stakeholders, with the aim of identifying the root cause of product performance issues and optimization of processes.
· Review, assess and, where required, perform suitable statistical analysis, on data generated as a consequence of, or in relation to, a technical investigation.
· Interpret, summarize, and present results to the required standard.
· Awareness of priorities and deadlines, and to ensure work assignment and organization to maximize efficiency according to these priorities.
· Write and circulate technical reports for all assigned investigations. Also generate reports and participate in meetings to support the relevant processes.
Required Education / Experience
· A scientific degree.
· A proven scientific background ideally gained in a laboratory or R&D environment.
· Strong trouble shooting and analytical skills.
· Adept at running good scientific investigations.
· Experience of designing experiments.
· Knowledge of immunoassay data - desirable.
· Weekly pay PAYE
· Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm OR 9-5pm
· No weekends
· Ongoing support and development
· Large successful client
Please APPLY TODAY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV and someone will be in touch soon.
We aim to get through to as many candidates as possible, if we cannot for this role, we can keep you posted for future roles.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Feisal Salemahamed