Banking & Financial Services - Analyst
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Job Description - KYC
The KYC team researches, prepares and reviews basic and complex risk profiles for clients that vary in risk and complexity. They conduct daily scans on ChoicePoint, and other databases, to identify any new risks, prepare client profiles and populate risk profiles for clients that have global requirements. The team also gathers additional information from independent research, online tools or directly from the relationship manager or client and present findings to a number of senior stakeholders.
Pershing has a requirement for a 4 month assignment for an experienced KYC professional.
Role will include active participation and management of a number of ongoing KYC initiatives as follows:
* Due Diligence Activities
* Procedure manual updates
* Process re-alignment
* Spreadsheet tracker development
* Information collation and presentation
* Liaison with other parts of the business
Experience required :
* KYC on organisations (rather than individuals)
* Global knowledge of high risk countries, PEPs and products
* Understanding and interpretation of negative news
* Experience of running multiple initiatives
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Experience of procedure/policy writing and correspondence with external clients
* Good UK regulatory knowledge
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Mark Mayer