London, Greater London
Marketing & Advertising - Digital Marketing
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
Our Client large social meda platform is looking for a Junior Video Producer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Producing video including short and quick social videos, day-to-day news reporting, breaking news and live streams.
· Passion for video news story-telling.
· Work collaboratively with the editorial and video teams to help pitch video ideas and elevate production value.
· Ability in maintaining tight deadlines.
· Manage projects through the entire production life-cycle, from concept, pre-production, production and post when needed.
· Maintain an understanding of the emerging trends in social media and world news.
· A portfolio/demo reel demonstrating a history of video productions.
· A minimum of 1-2 years of video production and post-production experience in a professional environment.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Proficiency with Adobe CC, emphasis on After Effects & Premiere.
· Experience using Canon DSLR and Sony professional video cameras.
· Must have a strong work ethic and demonstrate consistent attention to detail.
· Positive attitude.
· Fluent in English. Mandarin capability is an ideal plus.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy