£ 16500 - £ 18000 / Year
Marketing & Advertising - Digital Marketing
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
Do you have a passion for the internet and social media? Do you come from a digital marketing background and have an interest in specialising in SEO? If so please read on..
We have an exciting new opportunity to join an established company based in Kettering. They are looking for a Junior SEO Specialist to work across a range of projects creating SEO friendly content for client websites, blogs and social media channels.
· Day to day management of clients accounts
· Creating SEO strategies for clients
· Implementing On-Site SEO measures
· Analysing and utilising data in written reports
· Liaising with the business development team in new business creation
· Keeping up to date with developments in SEO and search marketing
· Ability to understand the Verto product and speak confidently to clients and prospects alike
You will have the below skills/experience:
· Experience in writing content for the web
· Understanding in the fundamentals of SEOCopywriting
· Experience working within a team
· Ability to write well about any field, subject matter or industry.
· Ability to write within given tone of voice or house style
· Able to condense and summarise key messages in an engaging way
· Think creatively and generate ideas for content as well as given briefs.
· You'll need excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Diligent with attention to detail - producing a high standard of work is important
· Comfortable responding to feedback on work
The successful candidate does not need to have vast experience of SEO, as training will be provided; but having the eagerness to learn is vital.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy