Description de l'offre
£ 10 - £ 13 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administration Manager
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Do you have advanced Excel skills? Are you able to manipulate data, create pivot tables, and use formulas?
We are currently recruiting for RS Components based in Corby
Start date - ASAP
Lenght of contract - 3 months but may go on longer
Salary - £10 to £13 per hour
In this position you will support the Pricing Manager, Category team and Regional teams with analysis and insight, ensuring that all key support data is in place and up to date.
· Implement the pricing strategies defined by the Pricing Managers and Pricing Analysts.
· Focused on maximising revenue and profit for the business while ensuring our pricing supports RS becoming first choice for customers and suppliers.
· Junior Pricing Analysts are members of the pricing team and work conjunction with the category teams and regional teams.
· Work with the Pricing Managers, Pricing Analysts, category team and regional teams providing analysis / insight and have full responsibility of the management, extraction and manipulation of supporting data.
· Set the published prices for the technologies you manage.
· Be well organised and able to manage their workload.
· Have good PC skills to include - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email.
· Have excellent Excel skills - including the ability to manipulate data, create pivot tables, and use formulas.
· Demonstrate strong commercial awareness.
· Have experience in managing and manipulating complex data sets and deriving insight and recommendations from analysis.
· Have the ability to prioritise workload and activities, having confidence to know what is going to make the impact. Having the conviction to make the timely decisions.
· Have experience in an analytical role.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy