Description de l'offre
London, Greater London
£ 20000 - £ 22000 / Year
Creative, Design and Architecture - Fine & Graphic Art, Design & Illustration
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
We're looking for a junior graphic designer who is ready to embark on a new stage of their career. They would sit under the SAM team but have a close link to the Estimating/Pre-con teams.
We feel that there is more potential to develop and improve our tender pitches creatively and we're just touching the surface at present. With more resource, we believe we can take things to the next level. This role would bridge the gap between SAM & Estimating.
The junior graphic designer would be dedicated to creating bespoke documents, boxes and presentations and work alongside the current graphic designer and marketing manager to help brainstorm ideas, draw up concepts and apply the design process through to print (completion). With another designer, we will be able to keep up with the day-to-day demands from other departments within the business and produce more creative tender documents - enabling our client to compete with some of the bigger players in the market at pitch stage as well as take the development of our brand further.
· Liaise with Estimating/Pre-con to keep abreast of upcoming tenders
· Outline a plan for creative projects/concepts
· Brainstorm ideas for bespoke tender/box/presentations
· Design documentation; box, covers, presentations alongside current designer & Est/Pre-con team
· General SAM design work: flyers, e-shots, merchandise, assist with design elements within our marketing
· Provide design cover for team holidays/absence
· Act as a Brand Ambassador
Notes on role
Pitch designing for fit out company
· Create inspiring tender documentation based on basic template
· Impactful presentation outputs with clear concept throughout for Boxes & Covers
· Follow concept design through to interview presentation for either print or pdf/powerpoint
Working as a bridge between SAM, Estimating and Preconstruction to enhance design of tender & interview documentation.
Role to also includes:
Integral part of the SAM team helping overflow work for marketing campaigns, invites, e-shots, charity events, website updates and general graphic design work.
Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Basic knowledge of but not essential
Dreamweaver, Adobe Premier, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Mailchimp, Wordpress
Autocad, 3DS Max, sketchup
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy