£ 31000 - £ 31600 / Year
· Job type
· External Reference
Banking & Financial Services - Analyst
Job Title: Junior Regulatory Analyst Support
Duration: 12 Months
My high profile banking client is looking for a Junior Regulatory Analyst to support the Regulatory team within ASD Controls.
The team is responsible for managing the end-to-end regulatory risk for ASD. This includes, among other things, managing regulatory and audit remediations, process reengineering, governance and ownership enhancement.
The successful candidate will support management of the 1LOD efforts as they relate to regulatory and policy requirements.
The successful candidate will work with the Global Head of ASD Regulatory to ensure that the business line's control environment mitigates the regulatory risks that exist within the business line, and specific responsibilities will include:
· Contributing in the analysis of existing legislation, regulatory announcements, and industry practices for first line of defense compliance requirements.
· Helping the business to develop or enhance procedures to meet compliance requirements. Implement plans to ensure compliance with laws, rules and regulations and manage risk.
· Take proactive responsibility for full and effective assessment and understanding of the applicability of Regulatory Change to products and services for the Function.
· Managing and the breach and Issues process from initial identification through to closure and route cause analysis, ensuring the required narration and robust documentation standards are applied.
· Ensure that there is a complete set of CASS procedural documentation in place across the function
· Reviewing the articulation of controls and how they mitigate those risks and contribute to the development of actions plans to address control weakness / enhancement
· Support Regulatory remediation and reviews by analysing sets of data to identify and fix potential discrepancies.
· Respond to Audit and Compliance testing and address remedial actions.
Experience & Qualifications:
· Regulatory analysis skills, good interpersonal skills, influencing skills, control focus.
· Working knowledge of Client Asset Safety regimes (CASS & CAP) - preferable
· Demonstrated problem solving and analytical ability applied to regulatory matters
· Knowledge of Financial Services rules and regulations. Operational understanding of Asset Servicing products and services.
· Ability to review, challenge and improve control processes
· Basic data analysis skills. Good use of Excel and Powerpoint
If you have not received a reply within 48hours of applying please assume you have not been shortlisted this time.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Candice Gabbidon