Description de l'offre
£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Procurement & Supply Chain - Buyer / Puchasing
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We are looking for a Full time Junior Buyer required for immediate start.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager.
Part of the role will be to cover Maternity leave within the department.
The Junior Buyer will be responsible for the administrative and financial related tasks for our client; therefore you must possess strong data entry skills and be able to maintain accurate records. It will involve activity to remove costs and consolidate supplier requirements whilst providing support to management, so that the business can focus on following current market trends related to materials and prices.
Prospective candidates must be excellent team players and work well independently, have strong communication skills, as you will be delivering status reports to the different tiers of management within the business. You must have strong analytical abilities and work well under pressure.
Typically, the role will consist of the following tasks, however not limited to;
· Assist purchasing department with data correction and control on SAP
· Dealing with and speaking with suppliers
· Obtain quotes from current and perspective suppliers
· Raising purchase orders
· Expedite orders and track deliveries
· Take ownership of category purchases, such as consumables
· Issue commodity codes to freight forwarders and perform customs clearances on import
· Raise export paperwork in a timely manner ready for customer collections
· Liaising with freight forwarders to book collections/including bookings via courier websites
· Provide logistics scheduling/timetable of pre-arranged collections/bookings
· Book courier collections from suppliers
· Scanning and filing, as required
Working Hours are 35 per week
Mon - Thurs 8:30am - 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch
Friday 9am - 12 noon no lunch
If this is of interest to you then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on 01905 732790!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy