Description de l'offre
£ 23000 - £ 25000 / Year
Procurement & Supply Chain - Buyer / Puchasing
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
Working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Salary - £23,000 - £25,000 PA (depending on experience)
We're looking for someone who can prioritise tasks within a varied workload, whilst completing tasks for several people and be able to complete tasks efficiently and accurately. We're looking for someone with buying and administration experience.
Role includes visiting 3-4 trade shows a year and visiting suppliers. A quick learner who is inquisitive and conscientious.
· Assist the buying team with general administration e.g. product re-ordering, sourcing suppliers, ensuring product information is shared with relevant teams, booking travel
· Liaising with suppliers and wholesalers, building rapport with their staff to ensure repeat business. Ordering stock and keeping inventory levels.
· Posting deliveries onto the stock system and ensuring that all systems are up to date.
· Dealing with returns, checking quality of product and maintaining margins
· You will have good communication skills
· You are able to follow instructions from your supervisors, and can work on your own initiative
· Attention to detail
· You are used to dealing with people, and have the confidence to communicate within a busy office environment
· Be able to build good rapport with suppliers
· Good standard of English and Maths
· Computer literate
· Experience with buying preferred
· Experience with administration preferred
· Experience of working with accounts and stock databases preferred
· Report into the Garden Centre Manager
· You'll work alongside office administrators and buyers
· Building good relationships with suppliers, retail and warehouse teams.
Rewards and Benefits
· Salary . In addition you will receive the following benefits:
· Discount - after one year employees are entitled to receive a 30% discount.
· Part-uniform provided
· Training & development , as required
· Free Parking
· Canteen and Staff Room - on site
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy