Energy - Renewable Energy
· Job type
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a Job Booker/Coordinator for an international client based in the Nottingham area of NG7. This position is a temporary contract, offering 40hrs hours per week initially for 6 months with the potential to be extended beyond that.
The purpose of this role is to coordinate the booking of appointments with the clients end clients. You will be liaising with suppliers and booking appointments with the end client in order to meet the agreed timescales. You will be part of team and will be required to organise your time and manage both incoming and outbound calls.
- Booking appointments
- Report back performance to suppliers
- Re-scheduling appointments on the day
- Following up satisfaction survey results
- Manage effective communications with all parties involved
Skills and Experience:
- Effective communication both verbally and written
- Logical thought process to resolve queries and escalations
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer service experience
- Organise and prioritise workload to maximise efficiency
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.