Bolton, Greater Manchester
IT - IT
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
About the package:
· Up to £22,000 per annum DOE.
· Two early weeks at 6.30am to 2.30pm and then two lates 1.30pm to 10pm and a 9pm finish on a Friday.
· 28 days holiday.
· Offers Growth and development for employees.
· Excellent environment to work in. Friendly and approachable culture.
· Recognised in the area as one of the best companies to work for.
· Family run business.
· Very successful company, with continuous growth.
About the role:
· Support the IT function and its operations on a day to day basis.
· Support with the Windows Server, creating and managing users.
· Train users on new software.
· Assist with 1 st , 2 nd and 3 rd line day to day support calls providing advice, guidance and assistance to all users.
· Installation of new I.T.
· Maintain day to day efficiency of Systems.
· Assist in the Maintenance of all housekeeping routines and System Parameters.
· Assist the IT Manager in identifying and processing any software development opportunities.
· Monitor the web filter to allow/ block user access to websites where required.
· Check regular sending of reports of user activity.
· Monitor the e-mail traffic to block any Spam or inappropriate material.
· Maintain the multi-function devices, printers and fax machines, including re-supply ink and toner when required.
· Liaise with 3 rd party support providers to identify, report and resolve issues.
· Work with the IT Manager in enforcing all necessary and agreed security procedures.
· Support the IT Manager in ensuring data integrity and security of all Company data.
· Assist with any new I.T related projects.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate will have either a degree within the I.T sector or 1-2 years in a similar role. An outline of desired skills are:
· Previous experience working in and IT Support role is desirable
· SQL programming experience
· ERP knowledge desirable
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to manage own work load effectively
· Expert in MS Office packages
If you are interested in the role or have any questions please contact Kris on 01204 557 350. I look forward to speaking with you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy