Sheffield, South Yorkshire
IT - Helpdesk, Technical Support
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
IT Support - Avanti
· Start date - ASAP
· Location - Sheffield city centre. Ten minutes' walk from Sheffield Station
· Duration - Initial 3 months (T2P)
· Hours / Shift - 37.5 hours per week between 0800 - 2000 Monday to Friday with a requirement to provide out of hours support between 0600-2300 including Saturday and Sunday.
The IT support role reports directly to the IT Delivery Manager - FCC and is responsible for leading on the coordination and delivery of key IT change projects within the contact centre. The role will also work with key stakeholders to assist with the transition and go live of new service lines into the contact centre.
The IT support role will also be responsible for managing helpdesk tickets and providing 1 st /2 nd line support day to day, along with the existing IT support team members.
· Maintain the performance, availability, integrity, and security of all IT services
· Develop, maintain, and document all aspects of IT services to ensure compliance and demonstrate appropriate control to third parties
· Ensure that services adhere to best-practice principles and standards
· Establish, maintain, develop, and communicate service levels required by the business units and Group
· Systems and applications support, and escalations as required to ensure swift resolution of all incidents impacting the contact centre.
· Management of the contact centre IVR and any changes required by the business to the IVR
· Management of all contact centre applications and systems
· End to end ownership of leavers, movers, and starters process within all FG internal and external contact centres, ensuring that correct access levels for agents and team managers are established and maintained (CRM and email addresses)
· Management and coordination of incidents, issues and IT projects impacting the contact centre.
· Providing technical input into all contact centre change requirements.
· Logging, monitoring, reporting on all contact centre incidents, projects and issues.
· Broad background in Microsoft products (e.g. Office 365)
· 'CRM Toolsets' Support Experience (Salesforce)
· Experience dealing with hardware and hardware maintenance
· Experience support IP Telephony (AWS Amazon Connect)
· Working to strict OS Patching and AV Update Schedules ensuring business compliance.
· Looking for someone who has previous Helpdesk experience but is now a Desktop Engineer type role.
· They will be in the office the whole time, no working from home, as this role is fixing equipment & issues on site.
· Hardware & Salesforce fix / troubleshooting
· 170 on sites they will service
· Managing a email ticketing service (within a team of 4)
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Joseph Irving