Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire
IT - IT
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
Adecco have an exciting opportunity for a temporary IT Specialist to join a successful international client, who value their staff in Hull.
Salary : £13.00 per hour
Location : Kingston upon Hull
Hours : Monday - Friday (40 hours per week)
As an IT Specialist you will be to providing comprehensive technical IT administrative support. As an IT Specialist you will be the nominated Super Requestor / Coordinator acting on behalf of the Wind businesses in Hull.
The IT Specialist will be placing requests for new IT services with the nominated suppliers, via their standard request processes, portals, Request for Change (RFC) forms. This will include coordinating all the IT elements of the new starter, Zero Touch Installation (ZTI) laptop builds & user account set-up & inductions, requests for Atos services as appropriate and act as Smarthands for remotely managed IT services
· Assist with the Co-ordination of the issue of IT equipment and services to the new starters
· Assist with the set-up of the local applications infrastructure environment.
· Ensure the IT workplaces comply with the EHS safety procedures, especially those in the manufacturing area, eg the blade manufacture environment requires specific hazard awareness training & adherence
· As an IT ambassador you will actively promote and help implement corporate (GS IT and WP) IT solutions acting as the local lead and linking between business and suppliers or central IT functions
· Administer and manage the IT assets and services user portals that drive the IT cost calculations, support the business in managing the volumetric based IT costs.
· Procurement of hardware/software as required.
· Administer the mobile phone provider account - used for mobile devices across the business.
· Engage with external suppliers when required.
· Be aware and understand the relevant elements of the company corporate strategy for IT, CIT / GSS, Wind Denmark IT model for IT services.
· Manage local stocks of IT hardware including ordering in alignment with business requirements.
· Assist with the setup of new workplaces relating to IT hardware
It would be great to see candidates with:
· Good organisational skills.
· Experience working within a fast paced administration role.
· Ability to demonstrate excellent customer facing skills and to interact positively at all levels.
· Work professionally and confidently in a manufacturing environment and adhere to strong safety procedures.
· Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
· Ability to work well within a team and independently with a flexible approach to work.
· Proficiency in MS Office Applications - Outlook, Word, Excel.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy